Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Struggles

I have been struggling the last few weeks. I let something get me down and have been having a pity party ever since. Health wise this has been really difficult to navigate. I am a food addict and I turn to food to comfort me. Just as I was getting out of such a funk my birthday happened and then my husbands birthday and then some more personal drama. So needless to say I am searching for my solace to get me back on course. This is the start of what I believe will help each person I coach. If I can figure out how to get "unstuck" and move forward with my weight loss goals I can help anyone. Inspiration hit yesterday and this I KNOW for sure... Each day must start with the powerful 3
1: mindset meditation 
2: spirit connection 
3: movement of the body

Tapping into your inner soul and feeling your true self emerge is paramount to success. 
Let's call this your self care cubed. Just 10 minutes in each category will propel you toward your future which looks pretty bright from here. 
I commit to this tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment