Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Have you heard of this wonderful Lady...

I have been reflecting on my life and how I would like to move forward and what I would like to focus on. I took a positive step this afternoon after not feeling super motivated to do much of anything for a couple days... Can we say RUT!! I played a couple of YouTube videos of Tiffany Peterson's. She is a motivational speaker/sales coach based out of Utah. I have been able to attend a couple of her events and I come away transformed each time. I thought I would share this little "nugget" as she would say, to help whoever out there needs a bit of a confidence boost to reach their goals. I love that she says "Confidence is KEY to achieving any goal or success that you want in your LIFE". How wonderful is that!!
Please enjoy her Success Tips Video


No comments:

Post a Comment