Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One of those day...

I gotta say I'm pretty proud of myself. I went to bed before midnight which helped me get up earlier this morning to workout with a friend in her garage. I've been meaning to do this for he last 2 months and today was the first time I actually accomplished it. We did a T25 workout which was fun but I did a cardio workout yesterday and last night did my 5k training so my body is tired. When I got home I was contemplating doing some more of an arm work out but decided on scriptures instead. I am so glad I do. I learned so much and filled my heart with his word and recommitted myself to being more fully engaged in my faith. 
Isn't this the point of it all. Getting to bed early so I can work out, choosing to wake up early, choosing to put better thing into my mind and body. Choosing to read the word of God. BE FULLY ENGAGED in life. Show up for your goals. If you aren't reaching your goals figure out where the break down is. So you need to tweak something in order to make your goals achievable... Like getting to bed earlier so waking up to get that workout in isn't such a challenge. What is this life if we just continue to do the same things day in and day out because of habit or rut. Do the thing you've been wanting to do and then you shall have the power. You shall have the power to succeed in anything and everything because your mindset will be renewed and bright. 
We all have within us the strength to do whatsoever we want. Especially if you invite your higher power along for aid. I commit to being more alive and vibrant today. I have control over that and have set myself up for a very productive day. I'm lovin' life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment