Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Today I fit into my favorite skirts I have not been able to do this for at least two years I put it on and was so comfortable before so tight I could barely walk in and I would only zip it up halfway and put a shirt over the top of it to the cover it. It's amazing my body is responding to healthy eating and my mind is too.
One of the things that has helped me get over my plateau is visualization. I envision what it's like to be my healthy weight. I've been trying to reach small goals so one of the things I've done is envision what it feels like to be 195 pounds and said 200 so I think to myself I am enjoying being healthy and happy so hundred 95 pounds on or before Monday April 20th 2000. I envision what it feels like to have on my body and my pants. I envision what it's like to have as much energy as I want and to be able to play with my kids on the tram for hours. I envision reaching my goals with my diet but challenge. And today when I got on the scale I was 198.8 which is the first Weight loss I've  seen in a while.
I am supposed to be on a hormone cleanse right now but I cannot stomach the smoothie. I'm going to try putting a scoop of protein powder in tomorrow and see if I can handle a little bit better.
The hormone cleanse is 10 days long and guarantees you can learn lose up to 10 pounds it would be nice to be down to 190 before I start FMD again. Then I could get to 175 pretty easily by my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment