Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

47 days...

Today marks the 44th day on the diet (minus the 4 days I was off and ate lots of old habit food)
I feel great. I have lost 20 pounds officially ( I say officially because I weighed in lower after phase two the other day but the 204.4 seems consistent going into this week)
My goal for this 3rd week is to make it to ONE-der land. I want to be at least at 199 this time next week. Outrageous goal would be 195 but I would have to be absolutely perfect for that to happen. I could do it though if I planned it all out a bit. 
I am learning to take FULL responsibility for everything I am and do. This awareness helps me not complain, blame or make excuses. I am the powerful creator of all things in my life. I have to be honest that I still don't totally grasp what that meas fully but I will be working on that this week. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment