Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 3

The first time I did this diet I thought the first week was a month long. Then time passed and all of a sudden I was done. So far this round is semi similar. I wish tomorrow was anything but phase 2 but as u told a friend tonight, I'm determined to learn to love it. 
Today I had a hard time staying full and satiated. I was working and did not prep well. This is another thing I am learning to alter for this diet to work. I want to have crockpot meals in while I am working so dinner is not a headache or rush. 
I had a lot of beoccoli today which I enjoyed raw and cooked. Lots of chicken  and eggs too. I did complete my water intake goal and I learned to the fmd book again tonight where I specifically focused on phase 2 and the reasons behind the food for this phase. I am more dedicated now and excited for tomorrow. 
Weight this morning was 210.4 period is done. 
1/2 dose vitamins and dry brush and body massage with slim and sassy completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment