Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 1 weigh in

Day 1 round 2
Today went well. I'm ate my breakfast which was phase appropriate within 30 minutes of waking. I was able to get out and exercise with two of my friends and do some moderate walking. I on purpose stayed in my workout clothes in order to walk again later this evening which I did with two more of my friends. Both walks were enjoyable, I got my heart rate up and savored the outdoors
The only thing that I would' have changed about my eating today was a little more preparation before I got so hungry at lunchtime. As it turned out my choice of an Apple proved to be the perfect filler before my main main meal was ready. 
This morning on the sixth day of my period I weighed in at 212.6 and tonight my weight was 214.6. This time around I will choose to weigh in on the 1st day of phase 1 each week. 
As per my outlined goals, I did my dry brush before my shower and my slim and sassy massage after my shower. I took my vitamins this morning but forgot this afternoon hence the need for a nap today. I am committing to waking up 30 minutes early tomorrow in order to get a workout in before the children wake up. This means I can do the body for life 20 minute aerobic workout then jump in the shower and be ready to make the kids breakfast. My hair can be drying and ready to be styled before my first client gets here at nine. Sometimes the hardest part about working out for me is my stupid hair schedule. I want my hair to be fresh for my clients and I don't like hair if my hair is dirty when doing my job. 
Dinner tonight was one of my favorite meals so far. I will really wanted to use the chicken sausage in the chicken sausage fusilli recipe from the fast metabolism book, but all of the chicken sausage at the deli in sprouts had evaporated cane juice in it. Why do they have to put sugar in everything. 
My other goal while doing the second round is to make sure that I'm taking some time to meditate and study the Scriptures. I want to be strong mentally and spiritually as well as physically. I am feeling so excited and I'm ready to tackle this challenge of mine. I was contemplating where I would be on the scale if I lost another 15 pounds on this second round... I would be in what we sometimes call ONEderland where a one would be in front of my weight. This would be the first time since before having Luke that I would weigh in the 100s. It's fun to see how easily I can get there. Consistency and persistence is the name of the game.This goal of ONEderland is totally doable and I'm excited to be there. 

Till tomorrow
Tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment