Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Today is Lukes birthday.

I have started a new adventure with this second round of FMD. I Started dry brushing before my showers. Dry brushing is a technique of breaking up cellulit and toxin (which is basically what cellulite is) and cleansing them out of your system. When you hop in the shower afterward it increases circulation and encourages toxins to move out of your system. After the shower I have been combining doterra's slim and sassy with coconut oil and lotion and vigorously  massaging it into my trouble areas which are specifically my thighs, butt, stomach and arms. As I lose weight I am scared to still look unhealthy in a bathing suit. I am a bit terrified to have super lose skin on my stomach along with my baby stretch marks. This will probably happen and I'm not in denial about it but if I can do anything to avoid it, I'm going to try. So far I have noticed a difference in the depth of the cellulite which excites me. 
So back to my original point... The DNS diet combined with the dry brushing and slim and sassy massage have sparked a true cleansing process I don't think I was prepared to deal with. Conjunctivitis, swollen glands, sinus congestion and aches body have all been plaguing me. I feel like I have the flu but I'm pretty convinced that it's just the build up of toxins being released. So since I started lemon in my water and massaged on my lymph nodes I am starting to feel better. I grew up doing enemas when I was sick so I did do that as well. Not my favorite thing to do but I think it was good for me. 
All in all I woke up weighing 204 which is was exciting. My goal is to stay at 204 through phase 3. I plan to eat LOTS of veggies with my meals and snacks to help with the fat breakdown and usage in my body. Wahoo this is working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment