Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I couldn't help myself

I didn't write yesterday... I worked all day and had a fiasco with the girl child at the end of the day that wipes me out. I  however back in the saddle today. I have learned something about myself today. I don't like getting up early to workout by myself. If I get to be with someone else or I have someone waiting for me, I'm all in... Ok sometimes I'm super reluctant and try to find an excuse to bail but you get what I mean. 
So yesterday was supposed to be 20 minute body for life areobic work out. I chose not to get up to do so. I was supposed to do the same thing this morning with a little Jillian michaels but... It's a no go so far. Tomorrow morning is weight lifting with others at sonnets house which I will fully commit to by telling Sonnet to expect me. I don't believe this will always be how I am. I think once I get into working out my brain will remember why I should wake up early. Hopefully. 
I had a great day as far as eating goes yesterday. I'm nervous about today because it's phase 2. I planned it out last night but I'm still unsure about how it will all work. I want to enjoy what I eat because that helps me lose more. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment