Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Why yes we should have a party!!

Do you see that number?? And I'm on day 2 of phase 3... You know the phase where I usually gain weight!! I'm down 3 lbs since yesterday. That was inspire of the cake and the ice cream and the pizza and soda that I was surrounded by but didn't eat. In fact the only time I was tempted was when I literally had cake covered fingers from cutting the cake. I also realized the second time I had it on my fingers because I cut a piece for our neighbors that I was hungry so I hurried and choked a simple dinner of avocado toast with tomatoes and cucumbers with some boiled eggs. I was so excited this morning when I weighed in that I came to my husband he was sleeping in bed and made him have a happy party dance with me. When I told him my weight he was visibly excited but said sarcastically but that's not under 200. He is been a great support through this whole process and I know that he will keep me on course even when I want to go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment